Step 1: Ensure that Authorized Posts are Allowed.
You must first turn on the ad authorization toggle in the TikTok app. To authorize a post, from the TikTok app (version 22.6 and above):
- •Tap on Me to go to your personal profile page, then tap the 3 dots on the top-right corner.
- •From the Settings and privacy page, tap Creator tools.
- •Turn on the Ad settings toggle.
Step 2: Authorize video for promotional use.
To select and authorize a video for promotional use, from the TikTok app:
- •Select a TikTok post to authorize.
- •Tap the three dots, then tap Ad settings.
- •Agree to Advertising Content Terms of Service and enable the Ad authorization toggle.
- •Generate a video code
After you authorized a video for promotional use, you will need to generate a video code to share with the advertiser and select the duration of that authorization.
From the post’s Ad settings module:
- •Tap Generate Code, then select the authorization duration. Choose from: 7, 30, 60 or 365 days.
- •Next, tap Copy Code to share the code with your HSE Hello Team contact.